Ideal Spearfishing Bags
You will need diving and spearfishing bags as part of your kit. These provide an effective way for you to move around dive equipment and catch when you are both in and out of the water. Spearfishing bags are widely available and come in all shapes and sizes. You can find the perfect bags for your budget and requirements online now at Beuchat Australia.
Regular Price: A$179.00
Special Price: A$149.00
Regular Price: A$259.00
Special Price: A$199.00
Out of stock
Regular Price: A$199.00
Special Price: A$119.00
Regular Price: A$99.00
Special Price: A$69.00
Regular Price: A$59.95
Special Price: A$49.95
Regular Price: A$149.00
Special Price: A$99.00
Regular Price: A$29.00
Special Price: A$19.00
Regular Price: A$115.00
Special Price: A$59.00
Choosing the Right Speargun Bags
You can buy a range of speargun and diving bags. These are designed to be waterproof, lightweight and easy to transport. Speargun bags offer a safe way for you to carry around your speargun. Don’t forget that as well as being an essential part of your kit these are also potentially dangerous weapons. They will need to be stored and transported securely so it is important to have the proper bag for the job.
Here are just a few tips to help you choose the right speargun bag:
- When you are buying a speargun check to see if the matching bag is available. You may be able to negotiate a good deal when you buy the two items together. This is also useful if you want to make sure your bag is that same brand as your speargun.
- If you would rather look around for some more options then make sure you measure your speargun carefully. You need to find out the total length. Speargun bags need to be just long enough to fit the weapon securely inside. If the bag is too long then everything will move around inside and this could make it more likely to get damaged. If the bag is too short then you could damage either the bag or the gun trying to force the equipment inside. Also you may not be able to fasten the bag properly and this means items could fall out and get lost.
- It is important to choose a speargun bag that can offer full padding. Spearguns are robust weapons but they can get knocked and dropped during transport and storage. Padded bags will provide a cushion against possible damage and help to ensure your equipment remains in top condition.
- Also make sure the bag is waterproof. Although spearguns are used in the water you do need to make sure they remain completely dry during storage or transportation. This will prevent the rubbers and other materials from degrading and ensure the speargun is ready to use when you need it.
- Carry handles are also a good idea for speargun bags. These allow you to carry the bag separately from your main equipment or luggage so that you can keep a close eye on your speargun at all times.
- Some speargun bags also provide small locking mechanisms. This is ideal if you are going to be travelling around with your gun for spearfishing trips. It is also a good ideal to lock them away in a safe place when they are not in use (don’t just store along with your other diving equipment).